This Statement of Privacy Practices (“statement”) describes what type of personal and medical information we use, how we use and disclose your personal and medical information as well as your rights in respect to your personal and medical information.
We are required by law to provide you with statement of our legal duties and privacy practices with respect to your information and abide by the terms of this statement
Your privacy is critically important to us. Please read this privacy statement carefully.
1. Which legal entity will use your personal and medical information
MYCB1 Group B.V., a private limited liability company (besloten vennootschap met beperkte aansprakelijkheid) incorporated and operating under the laws of the Netherlands, having its registered office at Watteaustraat 5 2, 1077 ZH Amsterdam, the Netherlands and registered with the trade register under number 68670788 (email address: firstname.lastname@example.org).
MYCB1 B.V. is located at Sciencepark 106 Amsterdam, 1098 XG , Netherlands, 0207235860
2. Which personal and medical information we use
MYCB1 works with you to provide quality prescriptions. We only use google analytics. We use and disclose your personal and medical information for the following purposes: treatment, payment or healthcare operations, newsletter registration, client registration, seminar registration as well as providing customer service.
The following information is collected and stored:
This data is used only for administration and informational purposes.
- Phone number
This data is stored for research purposes only and after the approval by the user on the mobile app. Research data is not linked with personally identifiable information.
- Sex (Male/female)
- Birth Year
3. How we use your personal and medical information
We may use and disclose your medical information to healthcare professionals to provide, coordinate and manage the delivery of medical items or services. For example, our pharmacist may disclose medical information about you to your physician in order to coordinate the prescribing and delivery of your medications. We will fill and send to you orders that you send to MYCB1.
We may use and disclose medical information about you to manage your account and process your claims for medications you have received. For example, we may provide you with claim forms containing your information for you to submit to your health plan or employer for payment.
We may use and disclose your medical information to carry on our own business planning and healthcare operations. We need to do this so we can provide you with pharmacy benefits and ensure you receive the highest-quality services. For example, we may use and disclose medical information about you to:
- Assess the use or effectiveness of certain medications
- Develop and monitor medical protocols
- Give you helpful medication reminders and health-management services.
At your request, we may send you information about health conditions, medications or promotions. At your request or the request of your health plan, we may send you information or contact you about programs designed to improve your health.
Care Coordination and Treatment Reminders
We may use or disclose your medical information to contact you about treatment options or alternatives that may be of interest to you. For example, we may call you to remind you of expired prescriptions, the availability of alternative medications or to inform you of other medications that may benefit your health.
Under certain circumstances, we may use and disclose medical information about you for research purposes. Before we use or disclose medical information about you, we will either remove information that personally identifies you or gain approval through a special approval process designed to protect the privacy of your medical information. In some circumstances, we may use your medical information to generate aggregate data (summarized data that does not identify you) to study outcomes, costs and provider profiles and to suggest benefit designs for your employer or health plan. These studies generate aggregate data that we may sell or disclose to other companies or organizations. Aggregate data does not personally identify you.
4. With whom we share your personal and medical information
Individuals involved in your care or payment for your care
We may disclose medical information about you to someone who assists with or pays for your care. Unless you write to us and specifically tell us not to, we may disclose your medical information to someone who has your permission to act on your behalf. We will require this person to provide adequate proof that he or she has your permission.
We may arrange to provide some services through contracts with business associates. On occasion, we may disclose your medical information to business associates acting on our behalf. If any medical information is disclosed, we will protect your information from further use and disclosure using confidentiality agreements.
Coroners and medical examiners
We may disclose your medical information to a coroner or a medical examiner for the purpose of determining cause of death or other duties authorized by law.
Organ, eye and tissue donation
We may disclose your medical information to organizations involved in organ transplantation to facilitate donation and transplantation.
As otherwise required by law
We will disclose medical information about you when required to do so by law. If the law within your jurisdiction offers you additional protections against improper use or disclosure of medical information, we will follow such laws to the extent they apply.
Other uses and disclosures
Other uses and disclosures of your medical information not listed in this statement will be made only with your written authorization. You may revoke this authorization at any time unless we have taken action in reliance upon it.
5. Your rights in respect to your personal and medical information
- Access: You may request access to your personal and medical information
- Rectify: You may ask us to amend your personal and medical information if you believe it is inaccurate or incomplete. To do so, submit a written request to MYCB1 at the address listed above, specifying the details supporting your request.
- Restrict: You have the right to request a restriction or limitation on the medical information we use and disclose about you for treatment, payment or healthcare operations. You also may request that your medical information not be disclosed to family members or friends who may be involved in your care or paying for your care. Your request must 1) be in writing; 2) state the restrictions you are requesting; and 3) state to whom the restriction applies. We are not required to agree to your request. If we do agree, we will comply with your request unless the restricted information is needed to provide you with emergency treatment.
- Erase: You have the right to request us to delete your personal and medical information if:
- Your information is no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which it was originally collected and processed;
- You withdraw your consent for the processing and there is no other legal ground for it;
- You object to automated decision-making and there are no overriding legitimate grounds for the processing, or you object to the processing for direct marketing;
- Your information has been processed unlawfully;
- Your information has to be erased for compliance with a legal ruing orobligation;
- Your information has been collected in relation to the offer of informationsociety services.
- Accounting of Disclosures: You may request an accounting of disclosures of your medical information. This accounting identifies the disclosures we have made of your medical information other than for treatment, payment or healthcare operations. You must submit your request in writing to MYCB1 at the address listed above. The provision of an accounting of disclosures is subject to certain restrictions.
- Right to be Notified: You have the right to be notified following a breach of data security. This notification will be made by mail unless we do not have a correct mailing address for you, then we may use our website, media stories or ads to inform you.
- Confidential Communications: You may ask that we communicate with you in a particular way and in a particular place to protect the confidentiality of your medical information. Your request must be submitted in writing to MYCB1 at the address listed below and you must state an alternate method or location you would like us to use to communicate your medical information to you.6. How you can lodge a complaintYou have the right to complain to a supervisory authority; the contact information for that supervisory authority is provided below:Dutch Data Protection Authority: https://autoriteitpersoonsgegevens.nl/en
7. How long we retain your personal and medical information
We will retain your personal and medical information for as long as is necessary for the purposes described above, or for as long as is required by law.
8. Changes to this statement
We reserve the right to revise this statement in order to reflect our current privacy practices. A revised statement will be effective for information we already have about you as well as any information we may receive in the future.