Google Cloud Engineer with Python
MYCB1 is a unique, one of a kind health technology start-up. Our main purpose is to develop ALETTA, a Real-World Data management platform with the objective to become a Private, Secure, AI & Human powered assistant for people in their daily lives.
ALETTA will serve people in accordance with their own preferences and priorities, in line with the recommendations of people-centred healthcare by the World Health Organisation.
The core of ALETTA consists of not only software code, but also of a pharmaceutical manufacturing facility, a pharmacy, a software development team, a research team, and a team of healthcare professionals; in summary a cybernetic collective of humans and machines with the objective to upgrading health. Please feel free to request our paper ”Behavioural Interventions & Upgrading Health”.
MYCB1+ ALETTA are ISO9001 and HKZ Quality certified; also ISO 27001:2017 and NEN 7510-1:2017 certified IT platform for protection of patient data. Further information regarding the scope of this certification and the statement of applicability of the Information Security Management System can be obtained by contacting Brand Compliance at http://brandcompliance.com , and Quality at DEKA http://dekra.nl , which are organisations accredited by the Dutch Accreditation Council (European Regulation 765/2008).
As a part of the development team, you will be responsible and take ownership for:
● Defining and building services that will power ALETTA, in cooperation with the front end team
● Defining and provisioning all necessary data storages, transferring data from the current system into the newly defined architecture
● Writing properly document and test code by implementing unit and integration tests
As a Mid Python / Cloud Developer you must meet the following criteria:
● Excellent knowledge and practical experience in Python
● Knowledge and Practical experience in building, deploying and maintaining apps on Google Cloud
● Knowledge and Practical experience in the following technologies: Kubernetes, Elastic, Docker, Git
● Working knowledge and experience with GitLab, Github, GitHub Actions
● Ability to create microservices
● The ambition to grow into a leadership position in the company
● Good communication skills, English (B2 level)
More reasons to join us:
● Flexible working hours and approach to work: hybrid
● Professional growth supported by a training budget
● Solid onboarding with a hands-on approach to give you an easy start
● A great start-up with multicultural and interdisciplinary atmosphere
● The ability to change the project you work on
● An exciting job where your work matters
● A competitive salary, in line with your profile
● Additional benefits like a laptop
● Participation in the stock option plan